GeoBlue Navigator Eligibility
Eligible Member - For Maritime Crew Members
All U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents living abroad who are 75 or younger at the time of application are eligible to apply for coverage. All legal residents of the U.S.(citizens and foreign nationals) are eligible if they apply from an approved state. Non U.S. Citizens/Residents who are 75 or younger at the time of application are eligible if applying for coverage outside of his/her home country. The country of assignment must be other than the Eligible Member’s home country and they must be a professional crew member. Eligible Members returning to their home country are covered for a maximum of 12 months.
An Eligible Dependent means a person who is the Eligible Participant’s:
- Spouse, partner;
- own or spouse’s/partner’s unmarried natural child, stepchild or legally adopted child who has not yet reached age 26.
- Unlimited annual and lifetime medical maximum.
- Deductible waived for office visits with doctors.
- No waiting period or sub-limit for preventive services.
- No pre-certification penalty for inpatient or outpatient care.
- Pre-existing conditions covered with creditable coverage.
- Illnesses and injuries related to terrorism are covered.
- Sail boat racing and alcohol related injuries are covered.